Date(s) - 08/04/2021
09:30 - 13:00
Parks Farm, Taddington
Spring plants, woodland birds, and possibly passage migrants, in mature broad-leaf woodland, wood pasture
and open arable land by the scarp.
Park at the junction of the small roads and track at SP 081 317. Please note some parts of this walk are steep.
Leader Andy Lewis.
Please book through Des Marshall (07968 419813; [email protected])
1. Members will need to pre-book through Des Marshall and receive a confirmation that they have a place.
2. Equipment and books should not be shared or passed round.
3. Members are asked to maintain a two-metre distance between each other.
4. Members are advised to bring hand sanitiser and face mask.
5. Members should be aware of their own risk level and the suitability of this activity.
6. Please do not come if you are showing any symptoms of Covid 19 or have recently been in contact with anyone who has contracted Covid.