Date(s) - 11/05/2021
09:30 - 12:00
Lower Moor Nature Reserve
Lower Moor Nature Reserve, near Somerford Keynes. General interest spring migrants and water birds.
Meet at the car park to the Visitor Centre (currently not open), SU 008 938.
Leader Ken Cservenka.
Please book through Des Marshall (07968 419813; [email protected])
1. Members will need to pre-book through Des Marshall and receive a confirmation that they have a place.
2. Equipment and books should not be shared or passed round.
3. Members are asked to maintain a two-metre distance between each other.
4. Members are advised to bring hand sanitiser and face mask.
5. Members should be aware of their own risk level and the suitability of this activity.
6. Please do not come if you are showing any symptoms of Covid 19 or have recently been in contact with anyone who has contracted Covid.